Microsoft Teams is an all in one workspace with real-time collaboration tool that helps your team stay organized with conversations, meetings, and file sharing.
Logging into Microsoft Teams
Teams - Desktop App
- In Windows, type Teams in the Search bar.
- Click Microsoft Teams app.
Teams - Web app
- Go to portal.office.com
- Login with your RPI email and RCS password and your DUO app.
- From the left navigation bar click the Teams icon .
Microsoft Teams - Training Articles
- Download App, Logging-in, Teams Windows and Navigation Bar
- Setting up your Team/Group - Three Steps and Notifications
- Activity and Chat
- Teams (Groups) - New conversation/Files/Notes/Favorite Apps
- Sharing Files
- Meetings - Create/Join/Host/Record/Breakout rooms
- Using Apps within Teams for real-time Collaboration
- Teams on the Go using the Mobile App
- Forms in Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams - General
- Percipio Video - Training on Microsoft Teams
- A Guide to Microsoft Teams for Beginners
- Microsoft Teams Video Training
- Tips for Teams meetings
- Plan and Schedule live events in Teams
- Working with Tabs & Apps in Microsoft Teams 2021 – Percipio Video
Article is closed for comments.