Your device/phone that is enrolled in Duo is unavailable. May be broken or lost.
- The RPI Collegiate bookstore usually has an inventory of hardware tokens available for sale. Current price is $24.95. These tokens have a battery life of about 2 years. Even when a device/phone is available again, both the device and the hardware token can be enrolled on your account in Duo. So the hardware token is a good backup.
- Once you purchase a hardware token, if your enrolled device/phone is not available, you will need to submit a Support Request providing your full name, RIN, an email address you have access to and the serial number that is on the back of the token.
- Access to the Duo admin server is restricted to the helpdesk administrative staff. Once they have this request, they will logon to the Duo admin server, remove your currently enrolled device and add the serial # of your hardware toekn to your account. It will then be immediately available to use.
- Once you get a new/replacement device or phone, you can add this to your Duo account.
- Logging in with a hardware token, you may have to choose options to be prompted to select hardware token and you will enter the the 6 digits showing on the hardware token for multi-factor authentication.