iPhone/iPod/iPad iOS 7
The RPI wireless network requires users to authenticate via WPA2 Enterprise using PEAP (Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol). Make sure that your device has been updated to the latest software version available.
- Open Settings. Make sure the Wi-Fi switch is set to ON.
One of the available networks should be rpi_wpa2.
2. Tap the network name and enter your RCS ID in the Username field.
3. Enter your RCS account password in the Password field and then press Join.
4. Click Accept the radiusauth.net.rpi.edu certificate. You should now have full connectivity to the network.
You are now connected to the rpi_wpa2 wireless network.
iPhone / iPod Touch Models Prior to iOS5
- Make sure that your device has been updated to the latest software version available.
- Go into Settings and select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi switch is set to ON.
- Under Choose a Network, select Other....
- Enter rpi_802.1x for the Network Name, and press the Securityoption.
- Select WPA2 Enterprise as the security, then press the Other Network button in the top-left corner to return to the previous screen.
- Enter your RCS userID and password in the appropriate fields and press the blue Joinbutton in the bottom-right.
- Let the network access load, then press the Accept button to accept the certificate provided.
You should now have full connectivity to the network.