- The Exchange e-mail service, from DotCIO, is available to all current Rensselaer employees.
- The Exchange e-mail system supports users over IMAP, MAPI (Outlook) and is accessible via most web browsers.
- Users with smartphones & tablets may also access their Exchange mailbox by enrolling in our Mobile Exchange (MobEx) service.
- To take advantage of the Exchange service, speak to your computer support staff, or contact the Help Desk.
- Service Policies
Eligible subscribers must
- use one of the supported clients; Outlook > 2010 or higher or Thunderbird > 15.x or Utilize the Outlook Web Client.
- familiarize themselves with the Policies associated with the service.
- Your client may be pre-configured already. Inquire with your hiring manager or computer support staff.
Please note: As of Jan. 2012, the University began provisioning all new employees, and employees in departments who had historically run their own email service, on the DotCIO Exchange email servers.