This document shows the steps on how to add an account that will allow you to setup your exchange email in Outlook 2016 for Windows.
1. Open Outlook 2016
2. Click Next
3. Click Yes to Add email account, and then click Next
4. Type your full name and email address in the Email Account area
- Do NOT enter your password at this step, click Next
5. At login box click More Choices
6. Choose Use a Different Account and then click OK.
7. On next screen enter username as: win\username
8. Enter your password
9. Click OK
10. On next screen click Finish
Turning Off Cache Mode
1. Click File – Account Settings – Account Setting...
2. Double click on account name
3. Deselect Use Cached Exchange Mode
4. Click Next
5. Click Finish and then click Close