Where do I pick up my job?
- If you are printing to a self-service printer, you will find your job at the printer. If you are printing to one of the printers or plotters in the VCC machine room, output is brought upstairs about once an hour to the racks along side VCC South.
- Remember to allow an extra two to four hours for a glossy plot, and an extra three to six hours for clear film after your plot has finished. The plot needs plenty of time to dry before it is rolled up and placed in the racks! Please allow this extra time and be patient.
Custom paper size?
- If you want to print on paper larger than 8 ½ x 11, be sure to follow these instructions. You must change the paper size in the printer properties before printing.
- The following printers can print on 11 × 17 inch (tabloid) pape:
- VCSOUTB (one-sided, b&w) - 20 cents/page + 10 cents/job
- VCBLW (one-sided, b&w) - 20 cents/page + 10 cents/job
- VCBLW (two-sided, b&w) - 30 cents/sheet + 10 cents/job
- VC7760B (one-sided, color) - 20 cents/page + 20 cents/job
- VC7760B (two-sided, color) - 30 cents/sheet + 20 cents/job