This document covers the steps needed to charge your print jobs to a departmental printing account instead of a personal account.
Before charging a print job to a departmental account, you must request a separate print account. The request must come from a person who has budgetary authority to approve this. They would then submit a Support Request with the below information:
- Full name and RCS userID of whom the print account should be associated with
- End date for the account (can only go out to end of Fiscal year June 30th but can be shorter period of time)
- the departmental account number (FOPAL) to which you will be authorized to print
Once received an account will be created. This will take about 24 business hours before it will be active.
Print the Document:
- Login to the computer with the print account credentials instead of your own.
- Print as you would normally.