Rensselaer employees with iOS devices may use their smartphone or tablet to access their Exchange mailbox by enrolling in our Mobile Exchange (MobEx) service.
The MobEx enrollment process installs profiles on your device that configure and maintain settings on your device to protect your privacy and the Rensselaer's data.
To take advantage of MobEx, please speak to your computer support staff, or submit a request.
Before you begin
- Check that your device is running iOS 10 or later. You cannot enroll a device in MobEx if the OS is below 10.
- You must have an Apple ID to download the required Intelligent Hub app to enroll with MobEx. Please be sure to create one before beginning this process.
- Go to the App store and install Intelligent Hub app.
- Once installed, open the Intelligent Hub app.
- Enter your email address in the field provided. (Server Details will not work)
- Enter your credentials:
- win\username (it is important to prefix with win\ this is your RCS id, not email address)
- Choose device ownership. Typically, “Employee Owned” or “Corporate – Dedicated”.
- Follow all the prompts accepting terms, allowing changes, entering passcodes and passwords when prompted.
Manage Your Device
Once enrolled, you can manage your device through the MobEx MyDevice Portal.