Webex Teams is a cloud-based application that provides video conferencing & online collaboration space.
In order to use Webex Teams, your account must be activated first, by following these instructions.
- Go to https://teams.webex.com.
- You will be automatically taken to the login page. Enter your RPI email address in the space provided.
[CIsco Webex Teams login page with a pointer to enter an RPI email address into the box provided.]
- After pressing the Next button, the standard RPI Shibboleth Identity Provider page will be display. Enter your RCS ID and your RCS password, then click Login.
[The RPI Shibboleth Identity Provider webpage, showing where to enter your RCS ID and RCS Password in order to authenticate.]
- Once authenticated, you will be returned to the main Webex Teams page.
[The Cisco Webex Teams primary page after authentication, where all Teams and collaboration spaces will be listed after creation.]
- From the main Webex Teams page, you may download the Desktop App or continue to use Teams via the web.
If you receive a message indicating that you are not permitted to access the site, please submit a Support Request via https://itssc.rpi.edu/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Last Reviewed: 08-Oct-2019