Adobe Connect is a web conferencing tool that has been utilized in the past by the RPI Community for meetings and classes. The service will be terminated as of December 2019, and all users should archive and save any material they need to retain prior to that time.
This procedure will assist in downloading non-recorded material from the Adobe Connect management portal, such as PDF files, images, etc.
Procedures or Details
- Log in to the Adobe Connect server at https://connect.mms.rpi.edu.
- Navigate to the location of the content you would like to download within your meeting folders. Location may vary depending upon your personal folder structure.
[File location is shown as User Content/Username/Foldername as an example.]
- Click on the file you would like to save. Do not click the box; it will not provide file details.
- Once the content page is displayed, click the Download Content link.
[The Download Content link is a text link, fifth from the left on the Content Information page.]
- Another page will open with a link to your file. Click the link in order to save the file to your local computer.
[Image shows a page stating Download Source File(s) with a linked file below.]
A tutorial is provided by Adobe for managing the content library and may be viewed at https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/using/content-content-library.html.
If you receive a message indicating that you are not permitted to access the site, please submit a Support Request via https://itssc.rpi.edu/hc/en-us/requests/new.