What is Adobe Connect?
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service that has been provided for community use for classes, webinars, and online meetings.
As of December 2019, the Adobe Connect service is being terminated and has been replaced by Webex Teams and Webex Meetings.
How do I transition from Adobe Connect to Webex?
Documentation has been provided to help you save any information you may have within the Adobe Connect system:
- How To Download Content Directly From Your Adobe Connect Meeting Space
- How To Download non-Video Material from the Adobe Connect Management Portal
- How To Download Recorded Material From Adobe Connect for Video Playback
Documentation has been provided for an overview of the Webex system, and information on how to get started:
- Overview: Webex
- How to activate your Webex Meetings account
- How to Activate your Webex Teams account
The Adobe Connect service will be terminated at the end of semester, in December 2019.