You can use Blackboard to add links for Mediasite presentations to a course.
ADD LINK TO PRESENTATION(S)
To add link to a Mediasite presentation(s) to a course:
- Log into Blackboard as the Course Administrator or Administrator, click the Courses tab, and select your course.
- Click Edit Mode to turn the editing features on and click the link for the content area to which you want to add links to Mediasite content—Information or Content.
- Click Tools > Mediasite—Link to Presentation(s).
Information tab, link to Mediasite Presentation
- Enter all or part of the presentation title and click Search Presentations. Click Advanced Search for additional search options (description, tags, presenters, time range).
Link to presentation(s), advanced search option
- When the search results are displayed, select the check box next to the presentation(s) you are seeking.
(Optional) Update the title and description for the presentation(s) as needed and click Submit. Once the confirmation message appears, click OK.
- Once you have added a link to Mediasite content, make sure to log into the course as a student and test the link to ensure the presentation appears as expected.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Presentation is not found
If Search does not return your presentation, it is possible that it was marked as "Private" within the Mediasite system after recording/uploading.
- Log in to MyMediasite.
- Open the presentation you would like to link to LMS.
- On the right, click Edit Details.
- Under "Visibility" select Viewable.
- Click Save.