How to integrate the Outlook calendar with WebEx.
Procedures or Details
- Login to WebEx with your RPI email address and password: https://rensselaer.webex.com/
- Click on Downloads on the left
- Download Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
- run the msi file downloaded
- Once the install is finished, close Outlook and go back in
- Should now have a WebEx tab along the top ribbon
Changing the time for allowing attendees to join early:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Schedule a new appointment in your calendar or open an existing Webex meeting
- For a new meeting, click Add Webex Meeting in the upper-toolbar
- Once added, from the ribbon bar at the top, click Webex “Change Settings”.
- In the Meeting Information page, check the box for Attendees can join meeting 'x' minutes before starting time.
- Select “15” from the drop down menu, enter the rest of your meeting information, then click OK.
- Click Send to schedule your meeting or send an update to the attendees