What is Zoom?
Zoom is an online video conferencing and chat tool for conducting classes, events, and meetings.
Getting Access to Zoom
- All Rensselaer community will be defaulted to a Basic license account.
- Rensselaer Faulty and Staff must be manually registered to have a Business license account. Please submit a support request.
Setting Up Your Zoom Account
- Go to https://rpi-edu.zoom.us/ and click on Sign In.
- You will see the Rensselaer Central Authentication Service sign sign-on.
- Enter your RCS ID and RCS password.
- Zoom web portal displays.