How to add an IMAP account to Outlook 365 on a Mac.
- Launch Outlook OR
- If you already have Outlook configured and need to add an additional account:
- Click on Tools - Accounts - click the (+) sign > New Account
- Enter your full RPI email address
- On the next window that comes up, click on Not Exchange? in the upper right corner.
- Select IMAP/POP from the list of choices
- In the next pop-up window makes these selections:
- Type: IMAP
- Email Address: Enter your full RPI email (i.e. email@example.com)
- Username: Enter your RCS username (i.e. smithj)
- Password: Enter your RCS password
- In the Incoming Server field type in mail.rpi.edu and the Port should be 993
- In the Outgoing Server field type in mail.rpi.edu and the Port should be 465
- Click Add Account
- Click Done