Steps on how to give permissions to someone to schedule and manage your WebEx meetings, as well as giving permission and delegate access to your Outlook calendar.
Assign a Delegate on the Webex Site
- Sign into rensselaer.webex.com
- Choose Preferences on the left side
- Click Scheduling and then click Scheduling Permissions
In the Scheduling permission box, type the email address of one or more hosts you want to allow to schedule meetings on your behalf using a semicolon or comma between each address. (You can select a maximum of 20 hosts.)
Click Save at the bottom of the Preference page.
Set Scheduling Permission in Microsoft Outlook for Windows
- From Microsoft Outlook go to .
- Select Add, and find the name of the person you want to add as a meeting delegate.
- Choose in the Calendar field Editor and then click OK.