This document shows the steps to add a shared mailbox account after it has been migrated.
In Outlook App:
- Click on Tools
- Select Accounts
- Highlight shared mailbox account that was just migrated
- Click on the (-) to Remove
- Click on the (+) then select New Account
- Enter shared email account address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- At MS login prompt enter wyour RPI email address and then RCS password in the Password field
- Duo prompt
- Server tab - make sure Synch shared mailbox is checked
- Click Done
You should see your shared email on the left side of the screen and emails should start to populate
None at this time.