This document shows the steps to add a shared mailbox account after it has been migrated.
- Delete existing account:
- System Preferences
- Internet Accounts
- Select the shared mailbox
- Click the [-] minus button to delete it
- Add new account
- Click Microsoft Exchange
- add firstname.lastname@example.org address/login with RPI email address and email password
- Duo prompt
- Select the apps you want to use with this account
- click Done
- Close Internet Accounts
- Open Mail
- Allow time to download messages and attachments
You should now see the shared mailbox on the left side in the mail app with your other mailboxes.
None at this time.