Outlook for Mac configuration after migration to Exchange Online.
NOTE: Outlook for Mac does not support "New Outlook" for shared mailboxes.
1. Connect to RPI network - either hardwire or WiFi wpa2 if on-campus or VPN if off-campus. (VPN connection is not needed after successful migration but may be needed for this initial configuration)
2. Open Microsoft Outlook
3. In the top left of your screen, Click on Tools - Accounts
4. In the Accounts popup window, click on your RPI email account - click on the [-] on the bottom left of the left column to remove account.
5. Click Yes to remove
6. Click on [+] on bottom left of the left column to add an account
7. Enter your RPI email address
8. This screen should come up Connecting to Office 365....
*You may be prompted for a User ID and Password. If so, please enter your RCS ID only (not full e-mail) and RCS password. You may be prompted to accept redirection. If that is the case please accept.
It should then go to the Microsoft Sign in - Enter your RPI Email Address - click Next - enter RCS Password.
9. May receive a Duo authentication push
10. Click Done
11. You may want to turn off Focused Inbox:
None at this time.