Changing your Duo Settings and Devices - including adding a new or additional device
NOTE:If you need to replace your old device and you do not have access to it, you will need to submit a Support Request to have helpdesk remove your old device from the server. Please include your RIN for identity verification.
1. In a web browser go to:
2. At the login screen login with your RCS userid and password
[login screen prompting for RCSid and password - click Login]
3. IF you get prompted with an automatic Duo Push, click on Other Options.
4. Select Mange devices.
[screen showing where to click to mange devices]
5. You need to verify you identify
[screen showing how to confirm id to change devices]
6. From here you can remove or enroll new devices.
[screen showing active devices and option to enroll new]
If you need assistance with this please submit a Support Request
How to obtain and use a Hardware token to login with Multi-Factor authentication
- Hardware tokens we are able to support are available to purchase at the Rensselaer Collegiate Bookstore for the price of $24.95.
- Once you obtain a hardware token from the bookstore, please submit a Support Request providing your RIN for identity verification and the serial number that is on the back of the token.
- Once we assign your hardware token to your account we will let you know it is ready.
- When you are presented with a login requiring multi-factor authentication:
- Userid: RCSuserid
- Password: RCS password
- Second password – hit the button on the token and enter the 6 digits, no spaces as your second password
OR a notification to choose click Enter a Passcode - hit the button on the token and enter the 6 digits, no spaces as your second password
Duo Mobile Privacy Information:
If you do not have the VPN installed: