When a P1 is operating slowly or there is latency lag when trying to render using graphic intensive applications, please follow the below steps to roll back the Monitor Driver, and enable discrete graphics in the system's Bios settings.
Change Graphics setting in BIOS from Hybrid to Discrete Graphics
1. When laptop is powering on, press the F1 button repeatedly.
2. In the BIOS menu, go to Setup tab.
3. Navigate to Graphics setting.
4. Change graphic setting from Hybrid to Discrete.
5. Set Total Graphics Memory to 256 MB.
6. Press F10 to save changes exit BIOS. The machine will restart.
None at this time