All faculty members can maintain their own faculty profile in the faculty directory (faculty.rpi.edu). Requires RCS ID and password.
New Faculty: if you do not show up in the faculty directory, ask your department administrator to create your account.
Department Administrators: If you do not have access to create a new faculty account, please submit a helpdesk ticket.
Edit Faculty Profile
- Go to https://faculty.rpi.edu/cas
- Login with RCS ID and password
- Enter your name in the search box (if your name does not appear, contact your department administrator)
[Search for Faculty or search by research focus search boxes]
- Click on the edit tab (Name and RCS ID are already filled in).
- Portrait - browse to upload a portrait picture (500px square, jpg).
- Select your Title from the dropdown menu.
- Alternate title - Use when the title is not your complete title (e.g. Professor and Endowed Chair). Alternate Title overwrites Title.
- Primary Department - Select your primary department.
- Other Department Appointments – Select all additional department affiliations.
- Additional fields provide contact information, Bio, Education, Scholarly Works (10 most recent)
- Scroll to the bottom to Save
- faculty.rpi.edu will be updated immediately. The feed to your department website can take up to 24 hours to update.