This document shows how to use the features of the time sheet system in sis.rpi.edu for Non-Exempt employees.
Go through Accessing Links in Mediasite videos before starting the training below.
- Login to SIS with your RCS userid and password: https://sis.rpi.edu
- Click the HR/Payroll Menu tab at the top.
- Click Time Sheet.
- Choose the dates under Pay Period and Status. (you can also see any completed pay periods)
- Click the Time Sheet button.
Adding your Regular/PTO time
- Under Regular Pay or PTO Scheduled/Unscheduled click Enter Hours on the day you want to enter your hours.
- Enter your time ex:
[Time In and Time Out window with times]
3. Click Save.
NOTE: When using both Regular and PTO hours for the day, the hours should add up to the hours you work in one day.
[Regular Pay and PTO Scheduled hours that add up to 80 hours]
- After entering your time on one of the days, click SAVE and then click Copy.
- Select all the days you would like the same time to be copied to and then click Copy.
- Click Time Sheet and you will see the time copied to those days.
- While viewing your Time Sheet, click on the day that has the hours to change.
- Make your change and then click Save.
- Click Time Sheet to see the change.
Previewing and Submitting your time sheet
- Scroll to the bottom of the Time Sheet and choose Preview.
- If your Time Sheet is complete, click Submit for Approval.