This document shows how to use the features of the time sheet system in sis.rpi.edu
- Login to SIS with your RCS userid and password: https://sis.rpi.edu
- Click the “HR/Payroll Menu” tab at the top.
- Click “Time Sheet”
- Choose the dates under “Pay Period and Status” (you can also see any completed pay periods)
- Click the Time Sheet button.
Adding your Regular/PTO time
- Under “Regular Pay or PTO Scheduled/Unscheduled” click “Enter Hours” on the day you want to enter your hours
- Enter your time ex:
[Time In and Time Out window with times]
3. Click “Save”
NOTE: When using both Regular and PTO hours for the day, the hours should add up to the hours you work in one day.
[Regular Pay and PTO Scheduled hours that add up to 80 hours]
- After entering your time on one of the days, click SAVE and then click Copy
- Select all the days you would like the same time to be copied to and then click Copy
- Click Time Sheet and you will see the time copied to those days
- While viewing your Time Sheet, click on the day that has the hours to change
- Make your change and then click Save
- Click Time Sheet to see the change
Previewing and Submitting your time sheet
- Scroll to the bottom of the Time Sheet and choose Preview
- If your Time Sheet is complete, click Submit for Approval
See attached: Time Sheet system_Quick steps document