If can't print to a network printer, particularly after a password change, it most likely is because your credentials are stored and need to be updated with the new password.
- In the search bar of Windows search on Windows Credentials
- Open Manage Windows Credentials
- Locate references to printer servers - could be referenced like: dept-printers.win.rpi.edu or the like
- Press the drop down to the right of this
- Click on Edit
- Enter your new RCS password
- Click on Save
- Close Manage Windows Credentials window
- Open the Mac Keychain. Click Finder > Go > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- In Keychain Access, select the Passwords category on the left to review the list of sites and services for which you've saved a password.
- Right-click the service you want to edit/remove. Edit - update with your new password. Delete - will prompt you for your new credentials next time you ptin.
Last Reviewed: 19-Jan-2023