There are two different ways Bookings can be scheduled and staffed. The first way is that a customer can schedule from the standalone booking page or an embedded booking page on your website. The second way is for you or one of your employees to enter the bookings manually, such as when a customer calls or emails for an appointment.
- Open a Bookings calendar.
- From the navigation pane on the left, click Calendar.
- Select Bookings.
- Complete the date/time, customers information, including name, email address, phone number.
- Click More options to see more fields to other relevant details.
- Choose the staff member to provide the service. Only Staff members that were setup on the services page will show in the new booking window.
[Service Details screen with Customer Information and Staff option]
- Click More options under the Service Details to Add an email reminder and to Add a follow-up email.
- Click More options under Customer Information to add Customer address and notes.
[Under Customer Information dialog box, Send a meeting invite to the customer is checked]
7. Click Create booking.
Here's an example email of the reminder your customer will receive:
[Confirmed Booking details]