By default, each employee matches the business hours that were established in the Bookings app. It is important to make sure that an employee’s working hours are accurately set to ensure they are available when a customer tries to book them.
Adding Employees Work Hours
The Staff page customizes your employees working hours to match the needs of the business.
- While in the Bookings app, choose your calendar.
- Click Staff from the left navigation pane.
- Select the staff member whose hours you want to set and then choose Edit next to the employees’ picture at the top.
- On the Edit staff screen, clear the Use business hours area by moving the slider to the left. Click the drop-down arrows to select start and end times for each day. Times are in 15-minute increments.
[Edit staff hours of availability dialog box]
5. Select + to add start and end time selectors. Depending on what day you choose, this adds another line with time under that day for morning and afternoon bookings.
[Start and end time selector with plus sign highlighted]
6. Click Save changes.
Set an Employees Days off
When an employee takes a day off, and the day/time is adjusted that employee will appear unavailable on the booking page. Customers using the booking page, will not be able to schedule with that employee on that day.
To remove a day(s):
- Click the trash icon to the right of the day you want to remove. NOTE: To add the day back, click the + to the right of the day.
[Trash icon highlighted to the right of the end time]
Adding Employees Working Hours
Article is closed for comments.