The Division of the Chief Information Officer (DotCIO) will grant refunds for unusable print jobs due to printer errors only.
Some examples of these errors include:
- Faded output due to low toner.
- Transparencies being printed on regular paper.
- A plotter running out paper in the middle of a plot job.
- Only a header sheet printing.
If you are having difficulty achieving a desired result, you must request help from a VCC Help Desk consultant or staff member before reprinting your document.
Note: Your request must be complete and received by Help Desk staff within seven days of the date that the job was printed.
To request a refund:
- Fill out a copy of the “Print Refund Request Form”.
- A copy of this form is attached to this article or can be obtained from the Help Desk.
- Return the form, along with the header sheet and any output, to the Help Desk located in the VCC.
Most refunds will be completed within seven days of being received at the Help Desk.