Despite the best efforts of IT administrators refining email filters, spam/phishing email attempts will sometimes get through. This article describes the steps to take if you believe you have received a spam/phishing email attempt.
- If you have received a suspicious email particularly requesting you to click on links, provide personal identifying, financial or account login information DO NOT click on anything or respond.
- Change the subject line to: Potential Spam Phishing
- this exact subject line will trigger an action to notify our security team
- Forward the email to email@example.com
- IT will update you on the outcome of this request.
- If you feel your compromised your RCS account please follow the steps in this article:
Last Reviewed: 17-Apr-2020