This article describes how to check for updates for the desktop client.
- Sign in to the desktop client.
- Click on your profile button, click Check for Updates.
[After clicking on your profile button in the upper right hand corner, a pop-up menu displays.]
There are 3 types of updates; web-only, mandatory and optional.
- Web-only updates are available for new fixes that are being tested.
- Mandatory updates will start once you click on update. You cannot proceed further until you update.
- Optional updates will start once you click on update. You can proceed should you decide to postpone the update till a later time and update manually.
Note: If you choose to postpone your optional update, you will only be prompted to update the next time you login.
Article is closed for comments.