This article describes how to schedule recurring meetings via the web portal.
- Sign in to the web portal.
- Click SCHEDULE A MEETING.
[On the menu bar, in the upper right hand corner is the SCHEDULE A MEETING button.]
- Fill out the fields as desired.
- Click Recurring meeting.
[Once Recurring meeting is checked, the other fields displays.]
- Edit the recurrence.
- If registration is required and the meeting is recurring, specify one of the following options:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences: Registrants can attend all of the occurrences. All dates and times of the meeting will be listed and the registrant will be registered for all occurrences.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: Registrants need to register separately for each occurrence to attend. They can only choose one date and time on the registrant page.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: Registrants register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend. They will need to select which dates and times they would like to attend and they will only be registered for those occurrences. They can choose multiple options.
- Click Save.