How to give Delegate Access to Mail and/or Calendar in Outlook for Mac.
- Go to Tools and select Accounts.
- Click to select your account and click Advanced.
- Click the Delegates tab.
- Click the + sign under Delegates who can act on my behalf.
- Type the name or partial name Name of the person you'd like to assign as a delegate and click Find.
- Select the name from the list and click Add.
- The Delegate Permission options should now be displayed.
- Choose the appropriate permissions for each item.
- Check Send permissions summary.
- Click OK.
For the Delegate - adding the Outlook calendar after you have been granted access
- Open Outlook
- Click Calendar Icon
- Click Open Shared Calendar Icon
- Enter Name or Email of the owner of the calendar - highlight the name
- Click Open
None at this time.