GUAPMNU – Personal Menu Create and Maintenance Form
Form Use: To create a personal menu (located under the ‘My Banner’ folder on the Main Application screen) of most frequently used forms and processes for an individual user. The personal menu will be applied only to the userid of the user who created it. The Personal Menu can be updated or changed at any time.
To use the object list to add an object to a personal menu:
- Access the Personal Menu Maintenance Form (GUAPMNU).
- Use the pull-down list above the left pane to select the object type you want to display. The left pane lists the objects of the selected type.
Note: You can query to reduce the object list. See the instructions on the next page.
- In the left pane, double-click on each object you want to add to the menu. When you select an object, the text of the object’s description is highlighted.
Note: You can right-click a menu name or QuickFlow name to list the items associated with that object.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each object type you want to add to the menu.
Note: You can select objects from multiple object types and insert them together.
5. Click in the right pane where you want to place the new menu items.
6. Click the Insert Selection button in the middle of the form. The selected objects are added to the right pane below the place you clicked.
- Select the Save function.
To query objects and add to a personal menu: