Procedure for installing and setting up the Blackboard app on your iPad.
- Go to the App Store
- Tap on Search in the lower right corner
- Type Blackboard into the search bar
- Tap Get, then tap Install (you may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password)
- Tap Open
- Tap Allow or Don't Allow on the Blackboard Notification screen
- Type in Rensselaer in the Type your school's name field
- Tap on Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Tap on Web Login
- Tap on Login with Rensselaer credentials
- Enter RCS ID and RCS password
- Tap Continue on the Stay Connected with Messages screen
- Tap on the the icon with 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner to bring you to the Menu options. Here you will find your User account, Activity Stream, Courses, Organizations, Grades, Due Dates and Settings.