You must be added as a designated administrator in order to be able to add a new location to the events calendar, located at events.rpi.edu. To request administrator access for your group, submit an ITSSC ticket.
Make sure you are not duplicating an existing location before following the steps below. (To check for existing locations, log in as shown below, and click on the Manage Locations icon. This should display a long list of the current locations that are available to apply to your event.)
- Use your your RCS ID and password to log into https://events.rpi.edu/caladmin.
- On the Choose Your Administrative Group page click on the link for your group (Admissions, Lally, etc).
- Click the Add Location button on the Main Menu page.
- Fill out the Location information in the form that appears. Only the Name field is required.
- Click Add Location button to save your changes. The new location should now be available in the Location field when you go to add your new event.