Once you have set up your voice mailbox, you can dial into the voicemail system from your own phone at any time by dialing 6006, or by hitting your voice mail button.
You can also retrieve your messages from any campus phone by dialing 6006, press the #key and follow the prompts.
To change your voicemail password:
- Go back into your mailbox by pressing your voice mail button.
- Press 4 (Setup Options).
- Press 3 (Personal Settings).
- Press 1 (Change Password).
- Enter your new password,
- Press the pound (#) key.
- Hang up.
- You have now changed your voice mail password.
- The next time you enter your mailbox, you will need to enter your new password.
If you do not know your current voicemail password or the above steps are not working you may have been locked out of your campus voice mail system. Please wait 15 minutes before trying to access the system again. If you are still having difficulties after 15 minutes, an on-line tool is available for you to reset your password.
If you continue to have trouble, submit a request. In your message, please be sure to include your name, RIN, department and phone number, and what the problem may be.
Last Reviewed: 12-Mar-2020