Once you have used the Unity Voice Mail System Setup Guide [PDF 139KB] to set up your voice mailbox, you can dial into the voicemail system from your own phone at any time by pressing *5 or by pressing your Intemail button. (From another campus phone, dial ext. 6006; from an off-campus phone, dial (518) 276-6006.)
To record your alternate greeting:
- Go back into your mailbox by pressing *5 or the Intemail button.
- Press 4 (Setup Options).
- Press 1 (Greetings).
- Press 3 (Edit Other Greetings).
- Press 3 to (Edit Alternate Greetings).
- Press 1 to (Record Greeting).
- Record your greeting at the tone.
- Press the pound (#) key.
- Press 3 to activate the new greeting.
- To turn off your alternate greeting, go back into your mailbox by pressing *5 or the Intemail button and press 2. Your alternate greeting is now off.
Please remember that once you record your alternate greeting, you will need only to modify it for your new greeting by following the steps shown above.