Once you have used the Unity Voice Mail System Setup Guide [PDF 139KB] to set up your voice mailbox, you can dial into the voicemail system from your own phone at any time by pressing (message button). Or from another campus phone, dial ext. 6006, #key, followed by the last four digits of your phone number, #key and your password. If you are off campus you must dial 1518 276-6006 along with the steps above.
To record your alternate greeting:
- Go into your mailbox.
- Press 4 (Setup Options).
- Press 1 (Greetings).
- Press 3 (Edit Other Greetings).
- Press 3 to (Edit Alternate Greetings).
- Press 1 to (Record Greeting).
- Record your greeting at the tone.
- Press the pound (#) key.
- Press 3 to activate the new greeting.
- To turn off your alternate greeting, go back into your mailbox and press 2. Your alternate greeting is now off.
Please remember that once you record your alternate greeting, you will need only to modify it for your new greeting by following the steps shown above.