Once you have used the Unity Voice Mail System Setup Guide [PDF 139KB] to set up your voice mailbox, you can dial into the voicemail system from your own phone at any time by pressing *5 or by pressing your Intemail button. (From another campus phone, dial ext. 6006; from an off-campus phone, dial (518) 276-6006.)
To change your voicemail password:
- Go back into your mailbox by pressing *5 or the Intemail button.
- Press 4 (Setup Options).
- Press 3 (Personal Settings).
- Press 1 (Change Password). Enter your new password, then press the pound (#) key.
- Hang up.
- You have now changed your personal password.
- The next time you enter your mailbox, you will need to enter your new password.