How to Recover Deleted Emails in Outlook client.
- In Outlook go to the Deleted Items folder
- If your emails are not in this folder click on the Folder tab towards the top
- Click on Recover Deleted Items
- Select emails to Recover (can select multiple by holding Shift or Ctrl key)
- Make sure radio button "Restore Selected Items" is selected
- Click OK
- If items also do not show in Recover Deleted Items folder and you are a student on the IMAP server, submit a Support Request requesting assistance with recovering deleted email, provide Folder(s) and approximate date/time they were deleted.