This document contains the instructions needed to remove a server or monitoring test from RPI’s Checkmk system.
To remove a server or test from Checkmk, you’ll need to submit a support request in the ITSSC, as follows:
- Submit a new support request.
- Fill in your contact information.
- In the “Support Request Category” field, select “Server → Checkmk → Remove Host/Service”.
- In the “Detailed Description” field, please provide:
- The name of the server and the test(s) that needs to be removed.
Once the ticket has been entered, it will be dealt with within three business days.
Note: You may combine your requests into one ticket; you don’t need to submit individual tickets for each separate server and/or test.