Microsoft forms is where you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls.
***IMPORTANT*** Surveys for RPI constituents need to abide by the Survey Request Procedure from the Institutional Research and Assessment department.
What Microsoft Forms allows you to:
- Invite others to respond to your form using any web browser or mobile device.
- Easily see results as you receive responses.
- Forms sharing – After forms are created you can share them with others in your organization using a URL and external customers to collect data.
- Save time by copying forms from an existing one you created as a template.
- Export data to Excel.
Logging into Forms
- Go to portal.office.com
- Login with your RPI email address and RCS password.
- From the left navigation bar, click the Forms icon.
Microsoft Forms - Training Articles
- FAQ's, Logging In and the Forms Window
- Create a Form and Adding a Style
- Share a Form
- View and Print Responses
- Allow others to use your Form, Adding a Thank You Message and Email Notifications