If you are having difficulty connecting your windows system to the rpi_WPA2 wireless network, you may need to remove your old wifi configuration and create a new one
Click the Wifi icon in the lower right corner of your screen
- Select “Open Network and Sharing Center”
- Select “Manage wireless networks” in the top left
- Right-click the “rpi_wpa2” network, then highlight remove network,
- In the dialog box to confirm removing the network, click yes
- In the original Manage Wireless Networks window, Click “Add”
- Select the option to “Manually create a network profile”
- In the dialog box, Type “rpi_wpa2” for the Network name
- For Security Type, toggle the selection to select “WPA2-Enterprise”
- Click the "next" button.
- Click “Change connection settings”
- In the new window, Click on the “Security” tab
- Click on the “settings” button next to “Microsoft: Protected”
- Uncheck “Validate server certificate” at the top of this window.
- Click the “configure” button next to “Secured password”
- In the pop-up, Uncheck the box, and click OK.
- Close the remaining windows by clicking OK, then OK, and then Close
- Click on the Wifi icon in the lower right corner.
- Select “rpi_wpa2”, disconnect
- Select it again and connect
- Enter credentials, twice if needed