Procedures for connecting to the RPI wpa_2 network using a Chromebook machine.
1. On the taskbar, next to the clock, click the wireless indicator icon.
[Chromebook Desktop Screen showing Wi-Fi Symbol]
2. In the menu that appears, click in the network row (you will either see a network indicator icon or the words "No Network" on that row.
3. Select rpi_wpa2.
4. In the "Join Wi-Fi network" dialog box, set up your connection as follows:
- EAP Method: Select PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: Select MSCHAPv2
- Server CA Certificate: Select Do not Check
- Identity: Enter your RCSUserID (do not include @rpi.edu)
- Password: Enter your RCS Password
- Anonymous Identity: Leave this blank.
5. Click Connect
None at this time.