Rensselaer students, faculty, and staff should access library services and materials using their RCS ID and password. Support for the older RIN and Library PIN authentication method ends on June 30, 2020.
Please Submit a request with any login or password problems.
RCS ID and password
- Used by students, faculty, and staff to access library services, including your library records and off-campus access to electronic resources.
- This is the same username and password you use to access your Rensselaer email.
- More information on RCS accounts from the Help Desk.
RIN (Rensselaer Identification Number) and Library PIN
- Support for this login method ends on June 30, 2020.
- Begin using your RCS ID and password now.
- For assistance, please contact the Rensselaer Libraries Service Desk.