Authentication information for accessing library services and materials.
Rensselaer students, faculty, and staff should access library services and materials using their RCS ID, password and Duo Mobile for Multi-Factor Authentication.
Some examples when authentication is required
- Library catalog - view your record, place a hold, renew items
- Interlibrary loan services - ILLiad and ConnectNY for requesting material
- Libraries' proxy service - access to e-journals, databases, e-books
- Select links on the Library Website to use the service as needed
- Login to content providers using SSO when configured
- Some providers listing Rensselaer SSO are NOT configured for access
- QUICK SEARCH
- DSpace@RPI - view restricted Rensselaer theses and dissertations
Please submit a request with any login or password problems.