Webex Meetings is a cloud-based application that provides video conferencing & online meetings.
In order to use Webex Meetings, your account must be activated first, by following these instructions.
Procedures or Details
- Go to https://rensselaer.webex.com
- Select the "Sign In" button at the top of the left column.
[Cisco Webex main page with an arrow pointing to the Sign In button on the top of the left column]
- Enter your RPI email address in the space provided.
[The Cisco Webex Sign In page, showing a text box and instructions to enter your RPI email address.]
- After pressing the Next button, you will be taken to the standard RPI Shibboleth sign-in page. Enter your RCS ID (only -- do not add @rpi.edu) and your RCS password.
[The RPI Shibboleth Identity Provider webpage with instructions to enter your RCS ID and RCS Password.]
- Once authenticated, you will be returned to the main Webex page, and you will see that your information is now present.
[The main Cisco Webex page after signing in, showing that the user's name, meetings, and settings are now available.]
If you receive a message indicating that you are not permitted to access the site, please submit a Support Request via https://itssc.rpi.edu/hc/en-us/requests/new.