Webex meetings may be used for a variety of purposes, including course instruction, office hours, or to replace in person meetings. You should be registered with Webex prior to attending; please see instructions on setting up your Webex Meetings account if you need help with this step.
- You will receive an invitation to a meeting, either by email or a link in a course in LMS. Click on the provided link and follow provided instructions with that link.
- Upon joining the meeting, your audio and video will be enabled if allowed, or the host may have chosen to disable audio & video.
- Buttons will be displayed across the bottom of your screen. In order from the left, they are microphone, camera, share content, attendees, chat, more options, and exit.
[Icons Buttons that are displayed at the bottom of the screen. From left to right, microphone, camera, share content, attendees, chat, more options, and exit.]
- In order to view the list of attendees, click the attendee button.
[List showing participants in the meeting]
- To raise your hand and ask to speak, click the hand icon next to your own name. You may click it again to un-raise your hand when you are done.
- You may chat directly with any other participant or the host of the meeting by clicking on the chat icon next to their name. You may also select "Everyone" in chat to send a message to the entire group.
For more detailed information on attending meetings, please review the documentation provided by Cisco Webex.
Article is closed for comments.