You will need access to your RPI email which uses your RCS userid and password.
Follow these steps if this is the first time setting up your SIS login.
- Go to https://sis.rpi.edu
- Click on “Forgot Password”
[SIS login screen showing Forgot Password highlighted]
3. Next screen enter your RIN and click on "Reset Password"
[Forgot Password window showing RIN field completed and Reset Password highlighted]
4. Check your RPI email for a reset link and follow the instructions in the email
NOTE: The new password must meet these requirements:
- be 8–30 characters in length
- cannot contain spaces
- contain at least 1 number, 1 alpha and 1 punctuation character
5. Go to https://sis.rpi.edu and login with the new password.
If you need assistance, please submit a Support Request.