You will need access to your RPI email which uses your RCS userid and password.
Effective November 1, 2021, SIS login for all faculty, staff and student employees will require logging in with Duo Multi-Factor authentication
1. Go to https://sis.rpi.edu
2. If First time logging in click on First Time Login
If you Forgot Password click on Forgot Password
[Banner/RSS login screen]
3. Next screen enter your RIN and click on "Reset Password"
[Forgot Password window showing RIN field completed and Reset Password highlighted]
4. Check your RPI email for a reset link and follow the instructions in the email
NOTE: The new password must meet these requirements:
- be 15–30 characters in length
- cannot contain spaces
- contain at least 1 number, 1 alpha and 1 punctuation character
5. Go to https://sis.rpi.edu and login with the new password.
IMPORTANT: If you are bookmarking a page to SIS/RSS the bookmark URL should be going to: https://sis/rpi.edu so bookmark that address before hitting enter.
If you need assistance, please submit a Support Request.