With the VPN installed and configured, Multi-Factor Authentication is required.
Logging into the VPN using Duo Mobile - the second password
1. Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (VPN) application either from the bottom right tray or if doesn't show there from Start - Programs
2. Connect to box: enter vpn.net.rpi.edu (for staff and faculty) enter vpn.stu.rpi.edu (for students)
3. Enter your RCS userid and RCS password in the first password field
4. For the Second password enter: push Go to Dup app on your phone to Approve
5. IMPORTANT: If push does not work, open the Duo Mobile app on your smart phone - click the refresh icon to the right of the code that comes up to generate a new code and this is your second password (no spaces) for logging into the VPN.