This article describes how to create a Box @RPI account. For more details about Box @RPI, please visit the Box Overview page.
- Start by visiting our Box Enrollment page
- Authenticate With your RCS username and password.
- Next, you will see the enrollment request page with an Enroll button - Click on “Enroll”
- After a few short seconds, you will see a confirmation dialog:
- If you DO NOT already have a Box account using your <rcsUsername>@rpi.edu email
- You will receive an email from Box at your RPI address.
- Open the Box email and click “Log In”
- Click “Continue” in your browser and Log in with your rcsUsername and password.
- If you DO already have a Box account using your <rcsUsername>@rpi.edu email, you will see the following message:
- Click on “Invite” to begin the process of migrating your existing Box account to the RPI instance.
- After clicking invite, you will receive an email from Box.
- Locate the email sent to you by Box and click the “Accept Invitation” button in that message.
- When prompted, log in to Box using your Box.com credentials - <rcsUsername>@rpi.edu and your BOX password
- After logging in to Box, locate the notification message from Box that indicates you need to Accept or Reject the invitation to join the RPI Box instance.
- Click on the “Accept” link to complete the migration to RPI Box.
- You are now an active Box user under RPI’s Box instance.
- The web address for authenticating to the RPI Box instance is https://rpi.box.com
- You’ll be asked to provide your RCSID and Password to authenticate to Box from now on.