Step by step instructions for connecting a computer with Ubuntu to RPI's rpi_wpa2 network.
- Click on the Arrow in the upper right hand corner near the battery symbol.
- Click on "Wifi Not Connected"
- Click on "Select Network"
- Select the Wifi you want from the list of available Wifi and click "Connect"
- The Authentication required by Wifi network will pop up, enter this information in the fields:
- Wifi security: "WPA & WPA2 Enterprise"
- Authentication: "Protected EAP (PEAP)"
- Anonymous identity: enter your RCS ID
- Domain: Leave this blank
- CA Certificate: Leave as (None)
- CA Certificate password: Check the box for "No CA certificate is required"
- PEAP version: Leave as "Automatic"
- Inner authentication: "MSCHAPV2"
- Username: enter your RCS ID
- Password: enter your RCS Password, same password used to get into your email
- Click "Connect"